Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2015 and ALL the Changes it Brings...

So, this is happening! I am moving my bloging to a new location. To be exact, there will be a website. Like my own. I have yet to get the official URL, but at this point it is just a formality. This means that I plan to take my blogging very seriously next year. It will be like a side job. Not that anyone has offered me anything for doing this so far, it's a hobby.

People like to go to certain things and they pay for it. So, why couldn't I spend a few euros a month to make my hobby more enjoyable. Not that there is anything wrong with blogger. I just want to have the experience of owning a website and being able to look professional all the time. And the money side will be a good boost for me to take it seriously. If you pay for something, you invest in it. Therefore you want it to succeed. 

At the moment I have created a small preview of my potential site: http://reginasomething.wix.com/blog
It looks ridiculous, but that's just for now. 

So, you go on the site. Let me know how it looks so far. :)

No comments: