Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Christmas

So. Christmas has come and gone. Time for family reunions and over eating is almost over. Thank Heavens, I might add. I am very proud of myself and the fact that I ate moderately and didn't over do it this year. Applause!
Now, let's talk about the thing everyone cares. What I got for Christmas and also what I gave.

Firstly the things I got. I was pleasantly surprised this year by the good presents I got. My grandmother was the only odd one in the bunch, she gave me money. Money is useful, so I won't be too sad about the fact she couldn't figure out what to give me. My parents are always the ones who over do it. They gave me a mixer, which I desperately wanted to continue my cooking habits. I was so stoked about that. But my mother could never just give me one thing. They also got me two books and an umbrella. A cool one. The books are also something I will be able to use later on. One is how to make stuff like gifts and cards. Totally going to use the shit out of that. My sister got me some AVON products and a nice scarf. She is also awesome. I really hope she liked my gift. She hasn't said anything about it. 

Now to the things I got my family. I crochet'ed my mother and grandmother some collar scarves. I wanted to use my skills and make the gifts by hand. I just hope they get some use out of them. I knitted my father's scarf. And my sister got a box filled with her favorite candy and two pairs of nice earrings hidden inside the sweetness. 


I would love to talk more about these kind of things, but my dog is snoring so loudly I can barely think. She is adorable, but sometimes I wonder if maybe she has an elderly man living inside. She can be very grumpy at times. :) 

R.

No comments: