Sunday, September 27, 2015

THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT!

As a tradition, I post my list of TV-shows every September and over the years the list has grown into cosmic proportions. This year we are cutting it down. I couldn't finish a lot of my old favourite shows last season, and I haven't managed to binge them either, so we are eliminating them from the list. Here is the condensed version of my previous lists:

1. SUPERNATURAL - because why not. Season 11 looks very different from the previous 2-3 seasons. I have to honestly say that I stopped watching actively by episode 17 season 10, but I managed to right that wrong in August. Good thing too, I don't have to wait 4 months for the next episode now.







 

2. ARROW - because finally we are going to get THE Green Arrow. And Olicity is strong in action. So... what else is there to say? I will miss Roy, but Thea is so cool now that she knows and can hold her own.






3. FLASH - this show is amazing. It's funny and serious and full of action. And one has to applaud their ability to afford such effects on a TV budget.





4. LIMITLESS - because I watched the pilot for fun and I really liked it. I miss "Manhattan Love Story", but this might suit Jake McDorman even better. Pretty cool to see Bradley Cooper in TV, being a MOVIE MEGA STAR and all.






5. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - because they have hinted towards a more season 1 Damon and I miss him so bad. Of course I was happy when he and Elena got together, but I can cope with losing her, just as long as Damon doesn't pine over her too long. She'll be dead for a bout 70 years or so. MOVE ON! 


And I think, at the moment, this is the main list. I will keep an eye out for more good shows to watch. I will check in with "Heroes Reborn" from time to time. And I will probably like "Legends of Tomorrow" when it starts running. If and when I find something more to watch, I'll be sure to add them to the list. ;)

Let's ruin our eyes and get glasses :D
Rex.

No comments: