Sunday, September 06, 2015

PFF!

So. 

This here is my life. The summer is over and it's yet again time to apologise for being gone and recap the season.

I had a quite exciting summer.

I went to a Latvian hard rock festival, met some new people and discovered some new music. The most favourable being Green Novice. It's a folk metal band like Metsatöll, which is Estonian. I like this genre a lot. It's so interesting to mix the two together and in my mind the Latvians and Estonians do it the best. 

I also worked as a chef, which I might have already mentioned. I liked it so much I'm still doing it. Might want to do it for a long time. 

Then I went back to Latvia, specifically to Riga, to see Hollywood Undead, live. They were, simply put, amazing. Very energetic and entertaining. They also sound as good live as on the CDs. Pretty cool and unheard of. I LOVE THEM! More than I did before.

And that's pretty much all of it. So, here's something unusual for y'all. A short blog post from me. 

Enjoy.

Rex.

No comments: