Monday, February 01, 2016

THE NEW BOOK

I mentioned some time ago, that I keep this little journal/scrap book of my life. Well, I have finished the first one and am now furiously doing writing my second one. One of my goals for this month is to write at least two blog posts. This is number one.

But we will not talk about that boring shit for too long.

What I am going to talk about is what 2015 turned out to be. I know it's already February, but better late than never.

Firstly, 2015 was generally a fun year. I attended some concerts. I also got a newish job. I made plans to go to Berlin, Germany. I spent my New Years Eve with friends in Riga and that was awesome. I also began watching some good new shows, and as a bonus, some of my old favourites got better.






Secondly, to add balance, I had some dramatic life changes. The saddest part of 2015 was when our dog passed away. Mellu was a Chow Chow, 10 years old and the sweetest, most loyal part of the family. She also had a wickedly evil side to her, which when I look back at it, was hilarious.








Lastly, to fill the void left by Melly, my parents brought a new dog to the house. Her name is Ingel (translated Angel), we call her Inka. She is a Berger Blanc Suisse (a White Switzerland Shepard) and she is totally the baby of the house. Adorable, yet still a bit ignorant in how to behave. 











And now, here are some images from 2015, mostly all happy memories and fun times.
Adventure park in Valgeranna
Shooting a crossbow in Latvia, Bauska

Party time in Pärnu with my BFFs



Hollywood Undead in Riga

Happy New Years!!! From Riga, with love

And that is where I leave you. We'll see if I can manage another post for this month.

Rex.

No comments: