Friday, March 11, 2016

EXCITEMENT

It is time for the best week ever.

Tomorrow evening I will be attending Hollywood Undead's concert in Tallinn. I hope the sound system there can handle that awesomeness. I am a bit worried about the fact that it is indoors and they deserve a big stage. It says Rock Cafe can accommodate up to 1000 people, but it might be a total bust. The ticket prices were of course idiotic. 29€ for a concert. Damn, that's expensive. I guess I am willing to pay whatever for that band. Stupid Rex!

And then, next Wednesday, I will be leaving for my adventure in Berlin. I guess this is going to be the highlight of my year. That and my birthday. :D 

I will post updates while there onto my Instagram account, which You can totally follow. Stupid selfies in front of historical monuments await!

I saw Deadpool, twice, and I really liked it. I think it had everything a good movie has to have. There was romance, action, comedy and drama. And of course some heavy cursing. It was a bit boring to see the workshop scenes for the second time, but in general, I freaking loved the experience!

And that's about it for now.

Hopefully I make it back from Berlin in one piece.

'til then, Adios!
Rex

No comments: