Thursday, April 06, 2017

AM I QUITTING BRAS?

Well, this is sort of a funny subject. Maybe even awkward, depending on how adult You are and how comfortable You feel with Your body.

I'd like to begin by saying, that I am not going completely braless. I just refuse to wear bras with underwires anymore. I have opted to a more freeing sensation by using bralettes. I hate underwires (and I only hate tomatoes in this world). 

As I was growing up, I even slept with my bra on, which is actually a very bad and uncomfortable idea. Do not try this at home! Seriously, You will hurt Yourself by attempting this stunt. As I was saying, I always wore a bra, I felt naked without one. Ridiculous, I know, it's not like I didn't have clothes on. It might have had something to do with my rampant self-esteem issues, with which I'm working on a daily basis. We all have issues with our bodies, I dare You to claim otherwise. Anyways, always a bra on. And it's so stupid. Beyond moronic.

Nowadays, I actually prefer the freeing sensation of now wearing underwired bras. Don't even get me started on push-up bras, they are the Devil. I get that most women with small boobs might feel insecure about the size, but why lie like that? Firstly, it's not comfortable. And secondly, it's a short lived lie. Eventually Your significant other will see you braless and the jig is up! I have a normal B sized cup and I'm perfectly fine with it. It might be considered on the small side, but I love it. No back issues for me, ever!

Scientifically, wearing underwire bras is bad for Your health. You can google it and find numerous medical articles about how the metal is bad for Your health, how the bras are so tight, they damage breast tissue by pushing in. And the most hilarious thing about wearing a bra, is that people used to believe wearing a supportive (underwire, push-up) bra made sure You never got saggy boobs. This, my friends, is a myth. Breasts, as everything on a human, are also muscle. If You fail to train it, it will be limp and out of shape. Wearing "supportive" bras will take away all the exercise Your boobs could get. They will be saggy and out of shape when You grow older.

I know this subject is odd and very out of character, but honestly, nothing else is exciting about my life at the moment. I wanted to write about my life, as I used to do on a semi-regular basis, but my life is so boring and uneventful at the moment. The only thing that is exciting, is the fact that I quit underwire bras. I'm not even joking here. Honestly, I have like two new bras I have maybe worn a couple of times to give away. If You're in my district and interested, hit me up. ;)

Anyhow, let me close off this subject now. Enough complaining about bras and boobs. I actually made myself giggle like a school girl, thinking about posting this. How bizarre am I?

All my love, my braless girlfriends,
Regina. 

No comments: