Monday, February 25, 2013

Blank

At the moment I am trying to fake it. I am trying to not show that I am in constant pain and that I really don't give a f*** about anything. All I want to do is sit in silence, be alone and maybe sometimes play the piano. I use it mostly to play A. Lavinge's "Slipped Away", because, and this is very personal, I recently (a week and a half ago) lost my grandpa. The last one I had. Whisch of course is not the point. I lost someone dear to me. My family though has moved on perfectly, I don't understand it at all. It hurts me to think about it, so I avoid it. Mostly.
 
The problem is that I'm supposed to act all cheerful in front of the students and I am barely holding it together. This year has had an immaculate beginning. I wish I had anything nice to say about it, but I don't. So far I hate 2013.
 
 
Okay, I'm going to leave it at that and go on with my doings. There's plenty to do before my next class.
 
Regina

No comments: