Sunday, January 20, 2019

In Fair Warning

Just to not totally pull the rug form underneath everyone's feet, I must warn the few people who stumble around here, that I am going to post in Estonian from Feb 12th until Mar 16th. 

The reason is quite simple and, to be frank, awesome. I will be living and learning (plus working) in London for that period. I was lucky enough to receive a paid foreign practise. Who knew one could get this opportunity twice in their life? Hell, I'm super excited and thrilled to do this.

In London, I will get to live as a random person on the street. There's no one to manage things, but myself. I will be working in a local restaurant, don't yet know what type it will be. I will have my very own Oyster Card to travel the city. I will get to see all the things I've learnt about in school, once upon a time I actually dreamt about being an English teacher. 

I will also, fingers crossed, get to travel South for a couple of days. I hope to visit France, my first place of awesome experiences. And mostly, I really hope to see my little C.M all grown up. (One of my students). 

So. Here's a quick update on how my life is going. Back to knitting and being an awesome grandmother.

High tens all around,
Reggie.

No comments: