Saturday, October 13, 2018

I don't care about my fall schedule anymore

So. Here's an obvious statement - I've been a very bad person. My blog had been quiet for so long, I actually forgot it existed for a while. Spank, spank, spank. And here I am. Doing my usual post for this time of year, in an unusual manner. I don't actually have a list to post. Yup, I have grown up and am now a very old person. 

I don't actually see a point in making a list, when there's like a couple of shows I'm interested in. And I bet you already guessed which one would be the first on on my "list". Supernatural is airing it's 14th season and I'm still watching. Lucifer moved to Netflix, which means I will binge it later. Most of the things I'm actually interested in are Netflix shows. So no schedules to make. 

I will say that I'm kind of disappointed in today's tv-show producing companies. How they cancel shows with rabid fans and keep shows that only get hate, I will never understand. Lucifer is actually a good example here. I'd also add Deception to this list as I unfortunately found it once the first season had aired and it was public knowledge we wouldn't get more of it. 

But I digress. There's no list to make. Therefore, here's a short summary of my summer activities: went to a rock festival in Estonia (for a change), spent a weekend in Latvia with my Latvian friends, celebrated my birthday with a close friend enjoying Hollywood Undead live and watched my nephew grow like a freaking monster. Oh, and at the end of the summer, forced chemo therapy down my family's dog's throat only to bury her a few days later. That was so much fun (heaviest sarcasm ever). 

I just recently got back from Poland. My family got a new dog, he's a baby, so I don't really have much to say here. I've only spent a couple of hours with him and that was kind of weird. I might be a bit too old to gush like a fool, he's cute but not mine. I'm sure he'll grow on me, at the moment I don't feel anything towards him. 

Still going to school. Still working at the same place. Still trying to live the best life I can. 

For the near future, I can only mention one thing: going to Berlin in March with my mother. 

See, my life is as dull as ever. I went to see all the Marvel movies (that includes Venom that just came out - not as bad as I feared. Fantastic Four is still the worst). Binged Brooklyn 99. Knitted a shit ton of things for my co-worker as she just gave birth to a baby girl. Looks adorable. Read a bunch of stupid books. Dull.

And that I think is all I have to say. Maybe I'll find something else to write, sometime before next October, but who knows. 

Peace!
Reggie.

No comments: