Sunday, April 26, 2015

Just fuck it!

I have yet again arrived at this point in my life when I simply want to say: Fuck it! and move on with my life. 

Why am I stressing myself out for? To be more stressed as I get older? No, thank you. I'd rather be happy and content with my life that struggle to make sense of everything. I think it might be time to finally do something I really love. And luckily I might have found it: arts and crafts.

My latest pieces of "artwork" have really pushed my skills to the next level. Here's an example: 
Under the Sea

That's another one of those pincushions I've been making. I am obsessed with them. Making them relaxes me. I wish I could make money off of them. I might be able to, I just haven't figured it all out yet. I don't know if I'd like to make them for the rest of my life... I might get sick of them next month, after I fail to find new patterns. I am constantly scrolling through the world wide web to find new ones. It's the other side of my hobby and I'm not sure which side I like more. They are both pretty awesome. 

Help! me, please. I need, like, advice or something. Maybe I need someone to say: shut up and do what you set out to do. Or I need someone to say they understand me and support my path in life, no matter where it might take me. 

Existential bull shit. Here! Take this link to check out more of my needleworks: Nõelapadja Klubi .
I wouldn't mind it if You hit the like button on some of the tiny things. Estonians: I can send them by mail, in case you were interested. ;)

All my love,
R,

No comments: