Saturday, April 18, 2015

From Bookmarks to Pincushions

So today I have arrived on a new plain - pincushions. I have spent most of today making 8 different types of pincushions and I will probably spend tomorrow the same way. I'll keep this post rather short because I am suffering from a serious case of dysgraphia at the moment, so typing is a serious pain in my bottom. I'll just add some pictures of my creations for your amusement and maybe I'll check back soon to give you some pointers or general information on how I made them. Not difficult, surely not interesting. But I might add some of the patterns I used so that you can maybe make your own. It's not like I plan to sell them on etzy or somewhere else. Not yet anyways. 








And for some FYI - my Instagram will be full of them tomorrow when I join the WiFi area at work. It's sad that they don't allow much interaction with your account whilst on a PC. 

R.

No comments: